1. Are your gloves thin enough for twisting balloons or face painting or would you recommend the fingerless?
Ans. You will probably be best off with the fingerless gloves, full-fingered gloves could work, if you get a good fit and are quite practiced with balloon twisting. Our white cotton gloves are available in various sizes: To get the proper glove fit, measure the hand from the base of palm to fingertips. 5" = Ex-Small (can be used as a larger child's gloves), 6" = Small, 7" = Medium, 8" = Large, 9" = Ex-Large.
2. Do you have little puff balls to put on clown shoes?
Ans. Do you mean pom poms. I'm afraid that we don't carry them, but you can find them at any craft store.
3. What size are your clown shoes?
Ans. The clown shoes do not come in sizes, they are one size fits all - they are hollow inside.Simply click on the shoes to read the description, which will tell you the length of the shoe and approximate range of sizes it will fit.
4. Are the Ragdoll Sock, Adult - Red/White thick socks or see through like tights?
Ans. These are most definitely not see through. They are like socks, not tights.
5. I saw your 50 gallon hat on eBay but was unsure of the size of the hat. How big is it?
Ans. Our 50 Gallon Foam Cowboy Hats are 1/2" thick foam and measure 28" from front to back. They fit kids or adults.