Thursday, October 13, 2011
How To Paint A Skull Face by Russ Kennedy
This is a great face paint using just two colors, and doesn't take long to do.
1. Cover the face in white using a sponge or make up wedge, make sure to leave the eye area clean.
2. Use a medium flat brush to color the eyes in black. A thin brush to draw a black detail line above the eye.
3. With a fine tip brush paint in your skull nose.
4. Next are the teeth, vertical lines starting above the upper lip and going down below the lower lip an inch or two makes for a nice creepy smile.
5. Also paint a black line across the lips to darken the smile.
6. Then draw in a simple jaw line with your thin brush , this really ads to the effect of your skull.